Aruba Networks News Feed
- Aruba Networks Introduces 802.11ac Solution for the Next-Generation Workplace
- Aruba Networks Provides WLAN in 300+ Red Robin® Restaurants to Support iPad Use for Managers and Innovative Training Program for New Team Members
- Aruba Networks to Present at the Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference
Today's growing demand for anytime, anywhere network access has expanded to include the use of personal mobile devices such as laptops, tablets, smartphones, IPADS, XBOX’s, e-readers and more. This bring-your-own-device (BYOD) phenomenon is changing the way IT organizations and users address network access security.
According to a new study, Gartner estimates by 2015 the typical user will have six (6) Wi-Fi enabled devices. More importantly, 80% of recently installed corporate wireless networks will become obsolete because of poor infrastructure planning. is replaced, lost or stolen.
You need your critical business information to move through your organization without delays or obstructions to be competitive. TEKNON designs and delivers exceptional, secure networking and mobility solutions for the enterprise. Using best of breed solutions, we can help design and deploy a BYOD solution that meets your specific requirements and can lower your administrative costs.
TEKNON leverages years of experience in the wireless industry to create wireless solutions that include:
- Wireless site surveys - ensure that your design meets both your speed and density requirements with the best user experience
- Wireless upgrades to standalone or integrated controllers – leverage thin access points or build controller functionality into the AP's
- Wireless Access Point upgrades from 802.11a/b/g to n or to the new AC - offer speeds up to 1000Mbps
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) Solutions - best of breed solutions to help you identify, onboard and apply policies to all of your corporate and personally owned devices on your network
- Advanced wireless troubleshooting and redesign - solve challenging wireless connectivity and throughput issues as well as redesign your WLAN to fit your changing needs